Monday, November 9, 2009

Bracing for Impact

I am going to lose my fucking mind.

I had to get at least that much out until I'm able to devote the time it will take to fully update.

I just hope that my mouth won't explode before I can vent here.

In the meantime, I could use some prayers/encouragement/good thoughts that I might be able to handle the challenges before me with patience, composure, and most importantly, with the wisdom to mold our changed circumstance in ways that will allow as little damage as possible to come to Tron.

"Nothing has stronger influence physiologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent."
~Carl Jung

15 comments:

  1. Wishing you calmness and the ability to shield your heart from what ever is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep breaths...that's the best I can suggest. You're a strong woman - you can handle all the challenges.

    Tron knows that you've always got his back - that's important and will (hopefully) see him through no matter what. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vent to me and I think she needs someone to go crazy on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *know* you will be able to handle this. Sounds incredibly difficult, but you CAN do it.

    I agree with areyoukiddingme... Tron knows he can always count on you. Always. And that's the way it will stay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you, and knowing that you have the strength to see this through. It takes an amazing woman to walk the path you have walked, so many times, and continue to walk today.

    We are here with you.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh hon, call me or should I call you. YOU need an ear to talk off. {{{Hugs}}} my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to do great. Your intentions - the best for Tron - are so clearly a priority. Whatever you're facing, I'm certain that you'll find a way through it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of my love to you, and especially to Tron. Patience can be cruel, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of peace and hope going out to you.
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you girl, prayers for peace and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoah. I came to read the update and saw that T is gonna experience major change.

    All I can tell you is, with the M kids...

    They rolled w/change.

    I think he is more resilient than you think...

    Hugs to you, and prayers too.

    ReplyDelete